Saturday, September 1, 2012

Imma... Girl

Imma fried chicken eating, Netflix wathcing, unemployed girl.

That sentence may sound completely unproductive. However, au contraire, only 1/3 of that sentence is actually unproductive.

On Saturday night I celebrated my aunt's (?) birthday with my family at Babe's Chicken House.
Satur(day) consisted of fasting so that my stomach would be ready to indulge in all that southern cooking goodness that Babe's offers.  It is like we were blood hounds, eating faster than the waitress could supply the bowls of sides.  We walked away with the words, "I am never eating again" coming out of our mouths.  Well that lasted until cake was served later at home for dessert.  See... productive (being with the family that is, not all the eating)!

Now the Netflix watching is the 1/3 that is unfortunately not productive.  You see, my mom recently figured out how to stream Netflix on her tv in her bedroom.  Can you say legen-DARY!  I may be watching way too much How I Met Your Mother..

The unemployed part of course screams unproductive but really it is just a fact.  I may be unproductive at the moment but, that does not mean I am not thinking about working.  See so I really am 2 for 3.

So cheers to productivity and (to leaving for Vegas tomorrow).  If I come back a winner then I will consider that trip productive as well.  If not, then I will consider it extremely unproductive..


And so on,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment