Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bucket List

I'll say it, I have a pretty impressive bucket list. In fact I pride myself on just how great my bucket list is. I am so proud of it that I am willing to share it.

Bucket List:
Sky dive in the Alps
Brittney Spears concert (Hello, I am a 90's girl!)
Fashion week in New York or Paris
Meet Zac Efron
 Crowd Surf
Learn to snow board
Be the best at something
Attend Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Make a difference in someone's life
Go to Africa
Run a half-marathon
Spend Christmas in New York
Go dirt bugging
Go Sailing
Attend first service at Sagrada Familia in Barcelona 2031
Become a wine connoisseur
Hike down the Grand Canyon and stay at Phantom Ranch
Bike through Ireland
Drive on the Autoban
Have a successful job
Attend Wimbledon/French Open
Witness a wedding in Vegas (Then of course toast or throw confetti at the happy couple)
March at Washington
Participate in the Warrior Dash

And that my friends is just a little bit of the list of things I would like to do. Not to mention all the places I would like to visit. Looks like I better get going!


And so on, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment