Monday, September 19, 2011

Full Hearts. Clear Eyes. Can't Lose.

This weekend was a whirlwind of fun. Well, except for the practice GRE test I took Saturday morning. I am kinda at that point right now where I have NO idea what I want to do. So, as a result I am swimming in the deep end of the pool and clinging on to anything that sounds appealing. My thought process so far about going to grad school is that I have an extra 1 1/2 years to decide what I want to do. See, doesn't that sound tempting? If you have any ideas about what I should do with my life please send them my way!

After the test we had a roadtrip to Lawton, Oklahoma to see these two get married!Congratulations Teea and Jordan! She made a beautiful bride and it was filled with yummy food and plenty of dancing on the dance floor. Geeze louise, my life is filled with people either getting engaged or married. One day mother, one day.

The cherry on top of my weekend was the Emmy's. I am a big sucker for anything entertainment. It's true. True life, I secretly wish I was famous. I could not be any more excited that Ty Burrell and Julie Bowen won from Modern Family. It was no surpise that Modern Family and Mad Men as a whole came away with the two big wins. But the second cherry on top was that Friday Night Lights, the best television show ever created, won two Emmy's. Coach Eric Taylor won best actor in a drama series. Full eyes, Clear hearts, Can't lose. Oh it gives me chills every time.The boys from Entourage presenting. If only there was another season..

I can not wait for all the new television shows that premier this week! Happy Monday!


And so on,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment