Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

In this household we celebrate all birthdays, even if it is just your half. Just the other day me and one of my oh so lovely roommates Emily...decided that celebrating our half birthdays would be so much fun to do. Hello, who would not want another reason to celebrate the birth of the two of us! Now I do not know if you know this but I am a GREAT talker, dreamer, but not doer. So here we were talking about what a birthday party celebration we would have, including a theme of course, when she looked at the date and goes, "Oh look! My half birthday is just in a couple of days!" Whoopsie, I talked too soon.

So last night I was washing my face, putting my acne medicine on, popping my retainer in, you know just my normal nightly routine for getting ready for bed when I received this little text message..The day was upon us, her half birthday. That little weasel, of course she would remember. Your wish is my command!

So this is what she got. I grabbed my printer paper and highlighters and got to work making signs for all over the house pointing her in the direction to her special surprise. (I had no idea what was going to be her special surprise. I just figured I would write that there was one).I thought this one was especially funny.

So yes, there was a surprise after all. I wrote a sweet little note telling her that her surprise were infinite hugs and kisses from yours truly. Oh, and a half bottle of wine from our kitchen. Aren't I so sweet?

So happy half birthday emily. I only hope that your real birthday can be as special as your half was!Just getting ready for the career fair this morning. She is just as happy as a clam.

Oh and I must tell you that I did get up early this morning. I am currently drinking coffee and watching the Today Show. Look at me go!


And so on,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment