Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today my dear old dad would be 55!

My dad was the box king. When we were little kids he would bring home boxes and boxes from work and build forts for us. This fort stretched our whole car-port of when we still lived in Little Rock. Here are my cousins with my brother and me. When we moved to Texas he would build two story forts in our playroom with doors and windows. My brother and I loved them and would often times sleep in them pretending it was our castle. He never failed to be at my cheer tryouts every year. The Grand Canyon was his favorite vacation. It was on our bucket list to stay at Phantom Ranch which is at the bottom of the canyon some day. Don't worry I still we be! Jumping from cliffs at Lake Ouachita in Arkansas.
Cannonball king! Jones/Minchew cannonball competition. I give credit for my perfect form from my dad himself.
Spring break in Arizona. One of my very favorite vacations visiting Scottsdale, Arizona and going to spring training for the major league basebal.
Coached every team my brother or I have ever been on. That is a great dad. Ski Trips! Always heading up the A-team at the high school cheerleader car wash. Before a cheerleading banquet. My favorite picture of us.

Happy birthday dad! You are thought of every day.


And so on,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment