Monday, December 12, 2011

Tis the Season!

Tis the Season for Holiday parties and the whole shabang!

This Friday we had our annual Secret Santa Christmas Party! Now that we are all not living in the Theta house anymore and I am not able to go snuggle with one of my friends in the middle of the night if I were to have a bad dream (I have never done that, but now that I am thinking about it I wish I had!) we find it difficult for all of us to get together. Our schedules are all so differnt and not to mention CRAZY so little things like our Christmas Party are always exciting to look forward too!

SO, thanks to Alex, such a little party planner, she sent us e-vites and our Secret Santa. It is a requirement that everyone bring their gift and a tasty treat!

I opted to making spinach and artichoke dip that is cooked in the oven. Goodness I am such a whiz in the kitchen!(Obviously, I was not in my Christmas outfit yet).

Jilly made queso, duh.
Alex brough some puppy show.
Emily made white chili..YUM!
Taylor brought toffee bars.
Lofo, classic oreos.
Kinnon, guacomole.
And Kara and Erica of course brought the wine. Let the fun begin!

Fun Fact: Kinnon is obsessed with Beyonce. Whenever I walk into our house I can tell Kinnon is home by the noise that is playing.. "Single Ladies" "Love on Top" I know all the words.

Anyway, Emily had Kinnon for her Secret Santa. So Emily got Kinnon the Beyone DVD of her live performance. We popped that sucker into the DVD player and the rest was history. We watched, sang, and danced ALL night long.

I got a scarf from my favorite little ricky! It is SO NY.
Our Christmas Party was a hit and SO much fun as a little break from studying for finals!Boy, do I love my friends!


And so on,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment