Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Morning Time Bliss

I have come to the realization this morning, after my twitter tweet was such a trending topic, that I am not alone when I say morning time, coffee, and the Today Show are the greatest. Look at how cute I am in the morning! (Hello, duh, I am jOke-ing).
And I twit," I just love the morning time! A little coffee and the Today Show, what could be better?"

Within the minutes the retweets I received were:

@AlisonABeck: Sleeping? (Obviously a hater on morning time. Do not mind that one).

@Vivianclair: @klgandhoda are my main girls

@jenlempges: agrees too!

@AmandaAStaley retweeted @jenlempges: Nothing!!

Now let's face it. There is a fairly large chance that I am going to to need a nap this afternoon to make up for my early morning. But it is a nap I am willing to take. The morning time is just so relaxing. I like to picture myself getting up, making my bed, getting caught up on email, and watching the news. I even find that I am so much more productive when I get up early. Now I am not saying by any means that I I am a frequent morning-er. I always think, I will get up early and go run. Yep, nope, that has not happened. But a girl can dream right? Maybe one day my fairy-tale morning will become more of a reality. Until then, I will just have to cherish this wonderful morning that I had today.


And so on,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment