Sunday, September 4, 2011

Boomer Sooner!

There is nothing like the beginning of college football season! BOOMER SOONER.
Game day festivities started off with a little Saturday game day brunch at Theta. (I am feeling very nostalgic this year being a senior and not living in Theta. I go to the Theta house almost every day because I miss it so much. I am sure everyone thinks I am nuts. Oh well, I am.)

Then let the tailgating commence! The game did not start until 7 p.m. but we Sooner fans like to start early. We started waltzing down Lindsey Street at noon. Lindsey, for you non-Sooners, is the main street that goes right through campus and by the stadium. If you want to be a name tailgate, then you will be on this street. It was by far the best game day yet. I can already tell it is going to be a great season!

Oh and I suppose I should give a shout out to those Baylor Bears. They won against TCU. (Baylor is where my cousins go/went to school and where my mom prayed that one of her children would go). Sic'em Bears!

We won by the way against Tulsa...of course. Only 17 days until the next home game. I think I can, I think I can..


And so on,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment