Monday, August 22, 2011

Viewer Discretion Advised

Really though.


If you are afraid or blood or get queasy at the sight of it.


This is your last warning.


Viewer discretion advised again.


Okay, just take a look at this bad boy.Yes the image is real.

Before school started I slipped and ran into the corner of my friend's fridge. I did not even notice the river of blood that was flowing from my toe behind me as I walked. Let's just say that the next morning I woke up at 5 a.m. to throbbing pain. I thought I was going to have to have to take my roommate's pain medication. But I acted rationally and did the next best thing. I called my momma Jill and she came over to doctor me up. (She is not really my momma, obviously. She is just my friend who was born with the personality of a soccer mom). She told me she did not think I needed a blood transfusion like I thought I did.I could not put pressure on my foot for a few days and was only able to wear flip flops. In fact there is still a little numbing on the tip of my big toe. I told my friends that I needed my entourage around me at all times so my toe would not get stepped on. (They just gave me a couple big eye rolls on that one). But with a couple of physical therapy activities I invented myself my toe is almost as good as new. Who knows maybe being a physical therapist for toes might become my new hobby?

Was I a little dramatic, okay maybe just a little. But my toe was a great conversation starter.


And so on,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment