Friday, August 19, 2011

Best group of Gal Pals - PC '08 it's Fate

I can not believe I am about to enter my last year of college. Just yesterday it seems like I was a freshmen going through rush and this year I found myself wanting to join the freshmen and sophomores at the skating rink on bid day.

College is not just fun and games like movies so often depict. It is hard, full of growing up and I am so glad I had this group of gal pals to ride the roller coaster with.

When we were just mere babies. PC '08 it's Fate.4 years later, so mature and sophisticated now.My senior roomies. 733 Chautauqua. Come visit us, we have a hot tub!

I think my favorite part of being part of this incredible group of gals are the relationships I have built, whatever pledge class they are in. Oh, and yes we we got great new pledge class! Welcome new baby thetas - PC'11! I can not wait to enjoy this final year, let the fun begin!


And so on,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment